• 703-234-1803
  • hr@marstqm.com

How MarsTQM is Different?

ETL Testing has come a long way from the early days of automation scripts as the norm rather than the exception. There are a lot of tools available including homegrown and out of the box SQL based that improve data quality and reduce testing time.

These tools hit all the KPIs of an ideal testing process for 80% of the scenarios where no transformations on data are required but for the other 20% scenarios with transformations that traditionally take up 80% of the testing time and the biggest causes of unidentified defects there are still significant unaddressed challenges.

Missed test scenarios leading to unidentified defects:

• Test scenario identification is still manual and the more complex the transformation the more skill a tester needs to identify all the scenarios.

• Manual processes are always error prone.

Data setup is not automated:

• A significant amount of testing time is taken up by this process

• It’s very hard to keep the test data pristine when there is an overlap of source data being used across multiple project teams

• Test Data errors produce false positives adding significant time to debugging processes

SQL Coding is still required for execution and validation:

• Even some simple transformations require significant SQL coding skills to generate the execution and validation query

• It’s always a challenge to hire and retain highly skilled testing resources

• Errors in SQL code lead to false positives and increase debugging time.

We have incorporated skills of an analyst and a tester into our proprietary algorithms enabling MarsTQM to address these challenges and hit the KPIs of an ideal testing tool in 100% of the scenarios.

Want To Learn More About How MarsTQM Can Help You Overcome Your Challenges

©2019 MarsTQM All Rights reserved

Revolutionize Your Testing Process TODAY!

Fill in the next form to receive and email from us, learn more and schedule a demo